Use this to reassure the user that the release is (or is not) what they are looking for. The body text should:
- not be longer than 100 words
- describe what the statistics are about and their purpose
- be clear, concise and written in plain English
- provide context if there are other similar statistics
- not repeat the title and summary
- not summarise what the publication says
We are constantly improving based on research and best practice. Any significant changes to our guidance are available on the Updates page.